Sunday, June 24, 2007

Finally...


It looks kind of fancy and official don't you think? The best was when the lady at the front desk asked me to wait for my number to be called, when it was called...I went back up to the window and she was like "Give me 85 dollars". Direct quote

4 comments:

KJS said...

That's a great story. Looks like we're in for straight forward customer service over in India!

KJS said...

Also, you have been added to my blogroll at my India blog. Feel free to add me to yours if you want.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hi James,

After 2 weeks of processing in new Delhi I finally got my visa approval according to Infy, but I still need to check with the high commission in London ... once I can get through over the phone!

I've linked your site too, I hoe you don’t mind. Feel free to link mine.

Hope you are enjoying India, we need an update! :)
Ess